Tuesday, May 22, 2012

So I had a dream...

“What’s out on the patio?” I asked. I walked out of my hotel living room and stared in awe at the place before me. It was a large open area joining with the other rooms. Normally I could cringe at the thought of how there weren’t any boundaries between the rooms, but not today. The patio was for communal use, it stretched out before me in dark grey slabs of concrete. Around me, ivory pillars shot up from the ground like strong trees, curving in at the top to look something like the skeleton of a dome.

~*~*~

This was a place in my dreams, I kid you not. As soon as I woke up, I wrote it down hoping that maybe someday I can use it in my stories. The feeling in the dream was overwhelming, it didn't feel as grand on writing, heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment