Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Days of Exile is near completion

Yes, you've heard me.

Days of Exile is near completion. I mean, really. For good. No more stories on Meia and co.

I am currently typing the second last and last chapter at the same time. So it just hit me that after the last chapter... I have no clue what I should do next.

A part of me actually cried out, "No! I don't want this to end!"

I guess that for the last three and a half years, I've been so comfortable in the world of Meia and my motley crew of BC Turks. I mean, yeah I dabble with other story ideas on the side, but I always return to "I Want To Be A Turk!" and "Days of Exile". The world and the characters that I've created are so second-nature to me now.

It will be darn weird when all this ends. I mean, when I start a brand new story, there will be no such character as Meia. Damn. What the heck.

What am I supposed to upload next? I feel so lost without a story to think about. It's time for me to commit to a new story soon.

Oh by the way, I intend to finish the entire story before the year ends. Yes. You WILL get everything out by December latest. I promise. So don't go missing in action on me yet, hehe!

1 comment:

  1. "You WILL get everything out by December latest."

    I am looking forward to that~~~

    ReplyDelete