Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

Unfortunately, I'm not ready to upload another chapter of my stories, so I've decided that I should look up on some quotes on love that I kinda like.

"After all this time?"
"Always." - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Love is like pi; natural, irrational and very important. - Lisa Hoffman

I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart) - E.E. Cummings

“Yelena, you've driven me crazy. You've caused me considerable trouble and I've contemplated ending your life twice since I've known you." Valek's warm breath in my ear sent a shiver down my spine. "But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.”

“That sounds more like a poison than a person,” was all I could say. His confession had both shocked and thrilled me.


“Exactly,” Valek replied. “You have poisoned me.” - Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder

This is my favourite from the Bible.

For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-29

I've tried to find love quotes for "Fifty Shades of Grey" but... I couldn't find them. Oh well. Not surprising.

And in the mood for something more narcisstic, I went ahead to find some of my love confessions in my fanfiction. I didn't find them all because I was lazy to type them out. So enjoy it!

Kyo threw the letter aside and held his lifeless wife tighter. "I won't ever forget you." - A Love That Surpasses Time (SDK)

Until fate decides otherwise, I'll be here watching her and ensuring that she is alright. Even here in the Farplane, I am watching over Yuna as her guardian and as one who loves her. - Guardian (FFX)

“So… Kayla is just lying, right?” Elena asked again. She had to be sure. “You and Tseng don’t like me, right?”

Reno’s voice was soft. “Wrong.”

Elena felt her heart sink. Reno and Tseng likes her? Then what-

"Tseng doesn’t like you, Elena.” Reno’s hand smoothed out Elena’s mutilated hair with little success. “I do.” - Moves Like Jagger (FFVII)
Hehe, the last one was my all-time favourite actually.

Once again, have a happy Valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment