Saturday, October 24, 2015

What I've Been Up To (Oct 2015)

Well, my "The Only Exception" readers may not know this but my "Can I Stay By Your Side" readers would know. I have put myself on a writing hiatus. As quoted from the recent chapter of "Can I Stay By Your Side", there are "major changes in my life" and some time is needed for me to adapt to my normal lifestyle.

I did not really mention what they were on fanfiction.net (for obvious reasons), but I can say them here, of course. So here's what I've been up to:

1. Wedding.
Yup, I'm preparing for my wedding. If that's not reason enough, I don't know what else it can be. Funny thing is, I kinda thought my preparations were scaled down. Yet, the amount of things to do and the amount of people to bug me to stop procrastinating... *sigh*

So after the wedding in mid-November, I'll head off for my honeymoon and will only be back in mid-December. Thus the need for a long hiatus.

2. Work
Bah, this is always what I'm doing. Next.

3. Manga
I'm still enjoying my time with the wonderful Japanese stories out there and I have not had my fill yet. Thus... *gestures at the pile of my own unwritten stories*

4. Games
Not only am I playing some random game on my ipad, I'm watching the Kingdom Hearts playthrough on Youtube. It took me the longest time to get around it but I'm finally doing it. By the way, I'm watching the original and not the Final Mix (because I wanted to).

As you can see, my priorities have shifted again. And since my announcement of hiatus, I really... really haven't written much. Probably less than a hundred words for the last two months or so. Mental block is really killing me here *slumps*

No comments:

Post a Comment