Saturday, January 14, 2012

Updates on my writing so far

dear folks, i've just finished chapter 50 of "I Want To Be A Turk!" WAHAHAHAHAHA!
well, not that it's fully done, i still have chapter 45, 48, 49 where some scenes are not written yet.
but what i mean is that i'm going to stop advancing into chapter 51 and all.
now, I'll focus on refining the chapters from 41-50.

some chapters lack good flavour, it's plain dialogue and i thought the story at some point became a little bland. also, some chapters (especially during the Nibelheim incident) have too many words but you know what? just for the fact that the Nibelheim incident is such a milestone event, i WILL write more than 5000 words for that chapter. Hope you understand (I'll give you a heads-up when it comes!)

that's the update for my Turk fic :)

Recently, I'm thinking of continuing my "The Only Exception" fic, a mere 1000-word progress so far. I've been pouring my creative juices into Meia's story that I feel so inspiration-less for the others :P

Also, i want to write "AVALANCHE!" still... im still getting some scenes thought out, but nothing substantial for me to start writing. *sigh* looks like i can't get anything done till the meia story is done. damnnnnn >.<

Just a little teaser, AVALANCHE is a spin off from "Moves Like Jagger", but the protagonist is Tifa, not Elena :) Maybe the last chapter of "Moves Like Jagger" will give you some inspiration :P

Ahh, how could I forget? I've been wanting to write "Be My Knight!", a fanfic based on FF8. I've only uploaded Chapter 1, though I've written another chapter after that. Looks like I won't get it done anytime soon too. *sigh*

If only i get paid for writing fanfiction :P

No comments:

Post a Comment