Friday, March 16, 2012

So, it has been sometime...

Since I wrote on this blog, that is.
simply put, writing and working concurrently is no joke.
everyday i arrive home feeling the terrible urge to finish my work (yes, i have to take my work home) and then crash on my bed.

so when i had my holidays, i wrote.
like there's no tomorrow.
thanks to the holidays, i finished one and a half chapters :)
but my work has suffered greatly.

alas... will i succumb to my work and no longer write? :(
then, i received a review from someone whom i've never seen before.
she said that she liked it.
amazing how a few sentences could revive my desire to write again.
and that was how i felt weekly, whenever i receive reviews from you guys.
just that, i haven't.

yeah, i know everyone's tired and busy.
i can't (i won't) hold it against you.
*goes to youtube to listen to 'hold it against me' :P*

so from a tired and hopeful fanauthor to her readers: please take care and don't fall sick. enjoy your life to the fullest, even if it means taking a few hours away to do the things that you love. (i meant writing your stories, not reading my stories :PP)

okay, back to work.

P.S: will upload the new chapter tonight :)
P.P.S: i've not forgotten about writing about writing. stay tuned... if anyone is out there reading this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment