Thursday, March 22, 2012

So I was going down memory lane...

I was reading Chapter 1 of "I Want To Be A Turk!"

I find it amazing that soon, it'll be one full year since I've started this fic. Thank you, lovely readers, for hanging on with me so far. Amazing. Simply amazing. I find myself still thinking, "How did I even come up with such things?" Heheh.

As the new chapter is coming soon, I hope all of you will enjoy it :) Chapter 50 is based heavily on BC again, but soon, there will be a time skip and you'll see things picking up a lot faster :)

Until then!

P.S: Welcome aboard my new readers, if you have not entered this blog before :D Thank you for the lovely reviews and faves/alerts! I'll continue to work hard!

P.P.S: I'm currently reading "Eragon" by Christopher Paolini. I simply. cannot. believe. that he was 15 when he wrote this. i mean, when i was 15 i came up with childish stories like "KISS Me!" and he... well, i'm just in total awe. I can't wait to finish the whole quadrilogy :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment