Thursday, July 12, 2012

How I feel after the launch

awesome :)

I could very well end it here and say 'alrighty folks, let's meet again next week for Chapter 2 of Days of Exile!' but you know I wouldn't, right?

So maybe a few sentences more about how I feel after I started launching. Thoughts are not in chronological order.

1. oh my gosh, the story is out! i hope fanfic.net doesn't chop random paragraphs off for nothing (yes, it happens sometimes!)

2. what if my readers are not going back to read Chapter 63????

3. Will all my readers go to the new sequel?

4. Are there any grammatical errors?

5. Don't panic, don't panic. It's Saturday 7th July in Singapore, but not 7th July in USA. The reviews will come in tomorrow... or tomorrow tomorrow.

6. Oh great, mental block. How am I going to continue that chapter? (i was writing a new chapter)

7. Awesome sauce! Reviews for BOTH 'Days of Exile' and 'I Want to be a Turk' :DD

8. The author of which this story was first incepted finally spotted my story! 

9. 7 reviews for Chapter 1? Wow.

10. But of course, the review numbers will go down... but ahh, life goes on nevertheless XD

11. (recorded as of today): Wow, this reader knew what I'm trying to achieve in this chapter :P

As it turns out, I didn't need to worry at all. 10 reviews! For a measly chapter! I am so flattered and grateful that most of you graced the launch with a lovely review. I'm glad most of you picked out my intentions of the chapter. Indeed, the first person narrative is so that I can somewhat recap the events of "I Want To Be A Turk!"

Also, there are some reviews that I'll address in the next chapter. I really am grateful for the perceptive reviews!

I was going to write about a movie i watched, but I figured I wanna write about this instead :P

2 comments:

  1. "10 reviews! For a measly chapter! I am so flattered and grateful that most of you graced the launch with a lovely review."

    I would say we are the same.
    I am always super glad when the number of readership on my blog jumps up, regardless whether it is due to true readers or spam.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah, let us keep up the good work, indeed :)

    ReplyDelete