Friday, August 10, 2012

So are you dead or... ?

I assure you, I'm fine.

It's just that I've been busy with my work. I figured that I'm extremely inefficient in my work and hence the massive amount of time needed to catch up with my daily tasks.

Still... to be gone from the blog for almost a month is almost a travesty (finally! i used the new word!), so I apologise for being so silent. not saying that i will change though. nevertheless, i hope you've been enjoying my chapters for Days of Exile.

(and forgive me for the informal way of writing this entry. my capital letters and punctuation can take a break for all I care!)

As i feared, I barely had any time to do any writing. in fact, it scared me that i could spend days doing my 'real life' job without even thinking about my fanfiction. i really fear that i may forget about writing altogether. that doesn't mean that i'm giving up, it also doesn't mean that i'm going to quit my job, hahaha! i will continue to commit to update every two weeks.

that being said, i have been receiving story favourites and reviews from a fic that i wrote one year ago. "Dress Off!" was a story that i wasn't the most proud of, yet so many people loved it. Goes to show that you can be popular if you know which fandom/pairing to go into...

anyway, i was sick the past few days so i spent the entire last night reading. and i amazingly finished a book in four hours. then again, it was a pretty short book. It was Coraline by Neil
Gaiman. i might do a book afterthought tomorrow or something.

for now, i gotta go back to my work. :/

2 comments: