Wednesday, November 13, 2013

One month already?

As my surprised title suggests, it has been more than a month since I uploaded Days of Exile. I guess I'm done beating myself up for the lack of responsibility (though it's not that I'm denying responsibility!) Work had to take a bigger priority in this busy time of the year.

I was worried that my desire to write will disappear. Yes, in moments of my days where all I did after my work was to eat and sleep, I wondered if that was going to be the end of my writing journey. Then today, as I was listening to "Moves Like Jagger", I was reminded of my fanfic with the same name. That song never fails to remind me of how much fun I had listening to one of my favourite songs while writing. One thing is for sure, I can't wait to go back to write after this madness is over.

Okay, two more things. So I've been playing Final Fantasy 5 most of last week. The game has been good to me so far, still appealing and enchanting despite the 'age'. That reminds me, have I ever mentioned how I came across this awesome thing that is Final Fantasy? Some day, I will explain.

Also, I will be travelling from end November to end December. So much for writing, huh? But I will get a chapter or two uploaded before I fly off... *fingers crossed*

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, is it possible to upload when you are traveling? :)

    ReplyDelete