Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What an embarrassment...

Hello readers.

Remember a few posts ago, I was all emo about why my readers are not active anymore? Here's what happened. After Chapter 35 or 36, I no longer received any more reviews to my email address. That was a shocker, because I could name a few readers that have been absolutely faithful. Nevertheless, I kept to my faith and uploaded Chapter 37... then 38... By the time I was at Chapter 39 I was bewildered. Why hasn't there been a single review?

Needless to say, I was devastated. I could not understand why no one was reviewing my story for the last one month. That, I admit, did make me less motivated to write. What's the point, if no one is there to enjoy it?

Long story short, I found out that FF.net has not been giving me email notifications about anything. Great. So here I was, all wallowed up in my own sorrow when all the time, everyone has been reviewing like normal. Even when I didn't respond to any of your reviews (because I didn't even know that they existed!), you reviewed faithfully.

I feel so stupid.

I'm sorry, guys. Really.

Thanks for never giving up on me. You give me courage to continue writing.

Well, at least until the end of Meteorfall, hehe.

2 comments: