Monday, September 12, 2011

I Want to be a Turk: Chapter 25

I'm going to postpone my introduction yet again by writing my author's notes here!

Yes, Chapter 25 of "I Want to be a Turk" is finally out! I really want to keep it a little longer but my amount of 'completed' chapters are kinda piling up... so I better get it out. It's never too good to keep chapters for too long. You'll never be satisfied with your work and you'll keep editing it, wahahaha.

Finally, Club Duel. Back when I first started on the story, when i was reading ahead on the events to come, i was thinking to myself that it'll take me FOREVER to reach this stage. but here we are :)

I am a little tentative about writing fighting scenes. I absolutely love cutting short the fights so that my writing flaws would not be shown. Soon... Soon enough, I'll force myself to plan and write a fight so awesome it'll blind you. :P

(for all i know... no one is reading my blog. i'll be glad with talking to myself still XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment