Monday, September 12, 2011

My Writing History... An Overview.

Finally, I settle down and I believe it's time to introduce this... contraption.

Yes, I'm aichioluv from Fanfiction.net. I started writing fanfiction when I was around 15 years old. That's... a really long time *cough cough* I first started writing Final Fantasy 8, and then I left it as such. Stupid me...

And for the next few years it took me a while to get the fact that i shouldn't only begin the story, i need to END it. So I finally did. A five chapter long story (KISS Me!) under my favourite manga then (it still is now :3), Samurai Deeper Kyo. Receiving all those reviews were really a joy for me. Soon after, I began to write the extended version of 'Kiss Me!', focusing on the loopholes that I've previously missed.

Then... the unthinkable (not really, since every other fanfic writer went through the stage) happened. I went on hiatus without a single word. For two years I've left my story on hold and by the time I remembered, most of the readers were gone. Such a shame. Of course I'll dwell on this a little longer but that's another story.

So I sat down and continued the story, Their Memories of Fukinara High. Oh well, but the shame. Only one of my loyal readers remained. (I'm eternally grateful to her support.) With much luck, I managed to reach a temporary ending with this story and now I'm writing full force on my latest story: I Want To Be A Turk.

I really hope that this story could end and really end. Not temporary endings, not slipshod work. The true ending that I desire. Of course, this plot is really long and it will definitely not finish by this year. heck, i'll be glad if I can even finish part 1 of this story by this year. 0.o

Still, i want to go through this. I really commit myself to completing this story and I wouldn't want it any other way. Remind me this when I've forgotten what I've said.

Yeah... that's it I guess.

Oh fudge. I went off topic. So much for introduction. I'll do it the next post.

2 comments:

  1. HAHA I commented on this! Wool Im good. Lol I like this blog. It's pretty awesome, I read this when I can. Haha. You should know me. Hikari Kurai, from FF.Net. Loved chapter 39 of IWTBAT. So I'm gonna review on it soon. =D, this story will be so long. Specially if you go to DOC. Or if the creaters decide to make a new add on to ffvii. Poor poor you. Still again love your story and how everyone's personalities are more... HUMAN then most other FF writers. I don't see Reno as OOC. cause he doesn't really have that much of a personality in the games/movies. You have just made him more human. But onto this blog, I really love reading it. Quite funny and good. Also Meery Christmas and happy new years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your continuous support to my stories and this blog! i surely won't extend it to DOC (much as i want to XD) cos i'll be dead tired from all that planning by then :P

      happy new year to you too!

      Delete