Monday, June 3, 2013

Days of Exile: Chapter 28

Ah! My duties! In a whirl of busy-ness, I've forgotten to upload my latest chapter of "Days of Exile"!!

Unfortunately, that is also my last chapter that is completed. Usually, I am writing five chapters ahead of my uploaded one, but the last few months I had a massive mental block and the chapters aren't churning out as smoothly as I'd like. Hopefully I can get back on track in the next few weeks, but I'm not feeling confident about it.

Well, well, well... Chapter 28 already. Despite proofreading it a few times, I found it unsatisfactory, so there were last minute changes here and there. Okay, more like here and there and everywhere. I tried to make the conversation sound more natural by reading it out and dramatising it. Yeah, that's how I proofread.

I had intended the return of Meia and her discovery to be much further apart, but I didn't have enough scenes to fill up another chapter. Contrary to 'popular' belief, my scenes are not fillers, even if they look like fillers now :P Eventually I hope that everything will unfold and piece together perfectly.

I received a wonderful review from Cocofury, actually. I was scared initially (I'm quite bad with feedback). However, she did it in so objectively and non-condescendingly. Totally appreciate that. And, I'm also grateful to those who took time to review!

Mai: Great to know that you enjoy "I Want To Be A Turk!" Hope you catch up to Chapter 28 soon! :P

Takara: Thank you for your faithful comment, as always!

Jefri: In fandom, Reno is portrayed as a playboy. Some fictitious details cannot be left out :P

Dontgotaclue88: Hmm... We'll see. :)

Kadajclone: Really flattered that you think so! Achievement unlocked!

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Errr, somehow I feel like slapping Reno for being such a playboy ..
    >.<

    ReplyDelete