Saturday, June 15, 2013

My biggest apologies

Dear readers,

Most likely, I will be posting Chapter 29 next weekend instead. The chapter is done, to be honest. However, I did not feel secure about how the chapter was written. I need more time to work on it and be assured that it is my best (and that the horrible detailing will not bite me in the loophole-butt in the future).

My regular schedule will resume shortly after, which means:

Chapter 29 will be posted on 22 June 2013
Chapter 30 will be posted on 29 June 2013 (the immediate week after)

Thank you for your understanding. As I'm typing this, I'm wondering whether my readers would stop by this blog when they notice that this week's chapter is not up... If not, this post will be rendered useless *cries*

1 comment:

  1. " If not, this post will be rendered useless *cries*"

    I have some tissue here :p

    ReplyDelete