Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The general plot

If some of you are wondering, when is this story going to end, if it ever ends... Here's the answer for you... it will NEVER!!!

Nah, just being lame right now.

But I thought I'll put in a mid-week entry to try and warm up my mind to write Chapter 29 (Yup, it's almost done! One more scene to finish...)

The entire 'saga' of "I Want To Be A Turk!" is divided into three parts.

Part 1: The finding of Meia and the events of Before Crisis and Crisis Core. As you have already read, the story ends at the end of Before Crisis and it leads on to the beginning of Final Fantasy VII.

Part 2: The story of Meia and the exiled Turks during the events of Final Fantasy VII. Here, the main proponents are still AVALANCHE and the Shinra Turks since they are the driving force behind the canon storyline. Meia and the exiled Turks actually take a backseat, but everything that they do is a build-up to Part 3.

(P.S: If my story is not THAT clear enough, we are currently in Part 2.)

Part 3: The last part of this entire journey would begin at the end of Final Fantasy VII, and it will last... for quite some time. Unfortunately, I will not reveal much, but you can be sure that Meia and (some of) the others will be back in full force again.

Obviously, Part 1 is the one labelled "I Want To Be A Turk!" and Part 2 and 3 will be under "Days of Exile". I won't torture my readers on a wild goosechase with a new sequel!

Now that we got your heads a little clearer, let's get back with the programme and down to business. I hope that I can get the chapter out by this weekend, which gives me about three to four more days to work it. Now it's up to my brain to crank its gears and forget all about my other duties (which are actually more important... opps.)

1 comment:

  1. "which are actually more important... opps.)"

    Of course,
    work is more important :)

    ReplyDelete