Monday, January 13, 2014

Days of Exile: Chapter 41

Now that we are in the privacy of my blog, I have all the chance to talk! Just that I won't. I've got work in about 7 hours' time. 

Once upon a time, I had this awesome experience of climbing a mountain in China (during my month-long getaway) and then we had the option of either walking down the mountain trail or sliding long this uber long marble slide that will lead us all the way down to the foot of the mountain.

No prizes to guessing which one my dad and I took. (Come to think of it, my dad's pretty adventurous.)

The slide. Was. Amazing.

Except for the fact that the slide had to be on a gentle slope so that we don't whizz down the mountain and shoot off the slide tracks or something. It took us about 15-20 minutes to inch our butts down the place.


Anyway, thanks to this very unique experience, I could imagine how it was like sliding down the chute for Rufus Shinra. But of course, his slide must be a lot faster... hmm...
Here is an age-chart of the various characters as of this moment, in case you are actually wondering.

Yup, taken straight from my own data file. I've included people like Shelke because technically she is still alive, just not around the storyline. Um... Just take note that the ages are not canon. Some are, some are not. Use this information with lots of discretion.
This chapter is once again, very heavily modified and retold from Case of Shinra. Just wondering... why did Reno spot Yuffie? What happened after that? I seriously don't remember. Perhaps kadajclone could help me if he/she ever sees this.
Yup, I gotta go sleep now. Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter!

2 comments:

  1. How come there is no age for Vincent and Red XIII? P :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's because I didn't need them in my storyline :P Sorry to Vin and Nanaki fans! But their ages can be found in the final fantasy wiki

      Delete