Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

I don't know what time it is in your countries, but it's already 4 PM into the new year. I told myself that I would do a end-of-year reflection before the new year but... I got sleepy and I went to bed after counting down.

2013 had been a good year for me, at least for the first half of the year. I continued Days of Exile faithfully... I had new plot bunnies (though no time to produce them)... I had opportunities to write in my workplace... Even though the second half of the year was rocky for me, I was glad that I persevered. Days of Exile is (possibly) reaching an end but who's to say what will happen in 2014? No one is the wiser.

What's in store for 2014? I can't be too sure actually. Days of Exile is currently reaching the crossroads in its development. Everything will be revealed in due time, but for now, I'm still at loss in my decision. All I can say is... hang in there, everyone. Depending on the direction of Days of Exile, I may release some new stories, but no guarantee, of course.

The biggest challenge for me yet, would be the things happening in my life outside the writing world. My workload has increased and in my personal life, there are new commitments. Perhaps even finding a day in a month to shut everything out and just focus on writing will prove to be hard to do this year.

Nevertheless, I'm not giving up. I'm enjoying the entire writing journey. I'm not ready to give it all up. Till the day I know I have to abandon this and move on, I will dedicate every ounce of my time in planning, researching and writing the best stories I can ever come up with.

Please continue to stay with me for another year of surprises. It is my pleasure to entertain you and I will do my best.

Happy new year!
aichioluv

1 comment:

  1. "Days of Exile is (possibly) reaching an end but who's to say what will happen in 2014?"

    Add side story like Reno trying to breed a gold Chocobo, perhaps? :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete