Sunday, April 29, 2012

I Want To Be A Turk!: Chapter 55

Finally, we're getting on with the show!

Zirconiade is a major part of Before Crisis. I mean, duh, it is the primary antagonist in the game. Therefore, I suggest you play close attention to the Turk meeting!

So this chapter had tons of references from not only BC and CC, but also the OVA: Last Order. Therefore, if there are scenes that looked funny, you need to watch the OVA!

About that, there was a scene in the Last Order OVA that always struck me as funny. In the chapter it is the last scene where the Turks are leaving on their helicopters to find Zack. Even watching the original scene where the camera pans on the Turks commenting on Zack Fair, the literal meaning doesn't make sense still. Therefore, I had to kinda squeeze in the idea that they were not being truthful in their words. If you don't get how confusing it was, the video below is the actual clip. Please watch from 2:00 - 2:36.



I must say, this was the best I could do to fit this scene in with everything that I've created so far. And must I boast again how proud I am of hiding Meia in the smallest corners? :)

As for Cait Sith's fortune telling, I know that he doesn't really rhyme... but it was fun, so I stuck to it (the stubborn person that I am >.<). Well, Cait Sith does have his accurate and inaccurate fortunes so... heheh. No more rhyming from him anymore XD

Ahhh, I dread the next chapter.

2 comments: