Saturday, November 10, 2012

Days of Exile: Chapter 10

And after a long time, my blog is finally back with author's notes of my chapters!

This week has been hectic, hectic, hectic. So I apologise if there isn't much to be said and done. Just wanted to put in something that I intended to place at the end of the chapter but thought that it's not too important such that i HAD to publish it there:


I realized that some of you are –cough- the younger generation. So many of you did not have the privilege to play FF7. I urge you to watch the playthrough for FF7 and Crisis Core (in that order!). To me, it is still one of the most epic stories of that time, despite the large storyline (inclusive of BC, AC, Last Order and DoC), the story had pretty minimal plotholes, not too bad for a company who did not intend to create so many prequels and sequels.
Since many of you did not actually play FF7 which is the main bulk of what is happening in Days of Exile, I suppose I’ll need to spend a little more time to explain in the story. (Yes, you’re welcome!) But for obvious reasons, I can’t explain EVERYTHING. So if you’re still unsure about some parts (like why this person said that and this person did that), you can always PM me and I’ll be happy to explain… or point out the exact video in Youtube for your viewing pleasure.
A bit of a pity, because that means that not many will understand my references and foreshadowing, but it’s not a big issue, is it?
Alright, that's really basically it... Oh, and review replies!
Rachel: Yup, so glad that you noticed that!
Jef: I think you got your answer in this chapter, no? :)
Silver-x-Crimson: Welcome back!! :D
Alrighty, now the entry below has some further details about my plans, but I ain't gonna force you to read it no more so just remember that this little blog is running quietly in the big world wide web!
Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Yup, Christina, I got the answer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I maybe one of the 'younger generation,' it was my brother who had introduced me to gaming, pokemon, animes and whatnot. So really, I didn't miss out on much at all! c:

    ~TWA

    ReplyDelete