Saturday, November 10, 2012

On a totally unrelated post here.

This weekend has been most terrible. But that's also because I'm in a terribly bratty mood.

Honestly, this blog is not a personal one, so I never post about my own stuff. I don't intend to start doing so now too. This is a writing blog, it will remain so. But well, this weekend and my mood just conflicted each other. (at this point I spent a really long time trying to write my thoughts down but in the end I decided to leave everything vague).

Basically, I had a lot of work stress and then many activities lined up over the weekends. Because work had drained me out (almost) completely, in the end I have to reject two of the three activities, one of which was the wedding of a friend who, FYI, was a mutual friend of mine and one of my readers, Jefri.

It definitely didn't help that I found out that... that... there was an anime convention!! It was one of the largest events of the year... and I am unable to go. And then, it seemed that everywhere I go, I am unable to eat happily because food were sold out or something.

I. am. angsty. now.

Simply because nothing is going right and I wish that I can go to that anime convention. I really want to go!!!!!! There's nothing more that I want than to feed the inner otaku.

Yeah, at this kind of age I'm still behaving like a six year old. I should be ashamed of myself.

So if you find Meia bratty at any point in the further chapters you can probably conclude that it came from this day.

2 comments:

  1. Talking about anime convention..

    Jorim: There is anime festival.
    Jefri: Study, Jorim.
    Jorim: I thought you wanted to go.
    Jefri: Study, Jorim, study.
    Jorim: Fion and Christina will definitely go.

    Well, I guess in the end he really did not go there :P :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GAHHH i wish i went :( i'll just have to wait next year or something!

      Delete