Sunday, November 6, 2011

I Want To Be A Turk!: Chapter 31

My favourite chapter is finally uploaded! Rude's story is seriously one of the best chapters in the BC story. It made me ache inside to see him so heart-broken. This is the rendition of what I think happened. Of course, this chapter is inspired by author redcherryamber, who wrote the awesome and heart-wrenching "Unspolit".

Though I'm feeling tired from writing, my heart still feels excited to plan the story development. I'm just afraid now that I'll overplan and then I'll be lazy to write it out.

In fact, I liked this chapter so much, it was done before Chapter 28 and 29 were completed. So it has been sitting in my 'please proofread' folder for a long time :P

My next post will be on my story update schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment