Friday, November 18, 2011

On hiatus

Dear folks,

I'll be away from the 20th Novemeber to 11th December. My grandmother has just passed away and I'll be flying back to Taiwan (yes, my family is Taiwanese, though I'm born in Singapore.) for the funeral and stuff.

I can't guarantee that I can upload weekly while I'm away, so I promise when I'm back on the 12th, I'll upload my chapters TWICE a week till the year ends, as compensation :) I wanted to do so anyway, because December is my birthday month (5th). But oh well, are we such immature people that we insist on celebrating while a relative has died?

While overseas, I'll definitely still be writing. My hands are practically itching. But thank goodness in the last week I was not distracted by writing at all. I dared not read any of my chapters and it worked... because i ended up studying and doing my work pretty... efficiently.

Oh, but if you are curious to know, my paper sucked. no amount of studying could get me an A so... *sniff*

ah yes, that's about all. if there are any questions just... comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment