Sunday, November 6, 2011

Story Update Schedule

Hi all, if you're reading this, it's because you want to know what's coming up for the month of November!

Sadly, I (SHOULD, but it's easier said than done) gotta study for my exams (it's on the 18th) and there're tons of assignments in between, so on my side, I'll stop writing. Yes, so stories like "Moves Like Jagger" will be on hold till after my exams. Since "I want to be a Turk" has many prepared chapters done, updates will continue as per normal.

6 Nov: I Want To Be A Turk: Chapter 31
8 Nov: Moves Like Jagger: Chapter 5
11 Nov: I Want To Be A Turk: Chapter 32
18 Nov: I Want To Be A Turk: Chapter 33
25 Nov: I Want To Be A Turk: Chapter 34

Chapter 6 of Moves Like Jagger will be written and uploaded after 18th November... I'm not done writing it yet but I can be sure it'll be done before mid December.

I'll be available for PMing, so feel free to review and PM as per normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment