Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Moves Like Jagger: Chapter 5

This chapter is uploaded as a tribute to one of my first few supporters in my FF7 writing 'career'... The Writing Artist (or TWA). Happy Birthday, TWA :) I hope you managed to read this chapter before your birthday ends!

Okay, so I uploaded a little too quickly this time, the next update will be end Nov to Dec, but that would be the last chapter! Whoopee! I'm half done with that chapter so I can't wait till my exams are over so that I can work on it :D

Honestly, writing a RenoxElena fic wasn't as hard as I thought. I admit I didn't pay too much attention on character development, but it wasn't THAT bad right? I sincerely hope my characters aren't OOC >.<

I admit, I wanted to give you guys a surprise by writing that Cissnei is the saboteur instead, but I decided not to because I MIGHT be starting another story that is based on this universe! It’ll be a little tricky to have such a big character as Cissnei become the baddies =P Not that it's confirmed that Cissnei will be a big character in that new story, but I like to give myself less restrictions so that I won't find myself stuck when planning the new story... just in case.

Yeap, you've heard it. I might start another story, but no guarantee. I have dozens of plot bunnies waiting to birth, so… =) That being said, I'm quite excited about the new story I have in mind, so hopefully everything will work out :)

There we go! Chapter 5 and hints of a new story! Please read, review and comment! :)

P.S: GAHHH the log in page is not working!! i hope i can get this out quickly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment