Saturday, November 12, 2011

I Want To Be A Turk!: Chapter 32

has it been a week already? wasn't it just yesterday or something that i posted on... oh, moves like jagger was uploaded on tuesday XD despite my saying that i've stopped writing... obviously i haven't :\ but we're here to talk about the chapter so here we go!

i was quite surprised when i realised that i'm going to upload this chapter. the start of Year 0002, huh? this is the year where everything changes, for everyone actually. for meia, reno and "coincidentally", zack fair (nibelheim, anyone?) the feeling is like 'wow, the story has really gone a long way.' even though the story is NOWHERE near midpoint, it really has come thus far. i hope that i have the tenacity to finish everything that i want to finish.

it's pretty silly to read my authors' notes now. back when i wrote this (in september!!!), i was saying that my chapter is long... and that was 4000 words. now, i removed my remark, since 4000 words has been an average length for a very very long time XD

yes, the Icicle Inn scenes are from Before Crisis. :) it's really hard to fit Meia into scenes, i swear. XD that's why i feel extra proud of myself whenever i can do a canon scene with Meia.

Lifestream. One of the many concepts that i didn't understand till recently (what was i playing ff7 back then for???). it's a highly profound concept, kudos to the story developer. so yeah, the context of my story is the ppl don't know that Mako is refined souls of humans. i can't be bothered to research and watch through all the games to see if this knowledge is common or exclusive so... :P

yes, i know reno is kinda OOC here. fear not, i'll devise a marvellous plan to make everything alright. XD

this is my notes while i was writing... in September. I transferred them here cos it's not that important anyway XD

***
(a/n: September)
Oh my gosh, do my eyes deceive me? Does Reno finally realize that he might…!? Gosh, after 32 chapters, if he’s not going to do something about it, even I will give him a virtual punch!
Haha, yeah that’s the part that I thought you guys might like. About time I add in some… mutual (?) feelings there. But the journey is far from over, wahahaha!
***

okay, i'm pretty much done with my talking and talking.

on a side note (though it's predominantly a writing blog, i DO write about other things as well.. wait till you hear me rant about makeup... oh look, there's a tag there already.), I have to stop wearing coloured contact lenses for a while. (let us not get started on the harmful things about coloured lenses k? XD)

Yeah, i was trying out a new brand and well... i find them a little too soft for my liking. so... the fact that they went a little too dry... my reddened eyes are more than happy to scream 'next!!' So yeap, as i'm typing i'm nursing my dry eyes with eye drops >.<

alright, i shall quickly upload my story (yeah i do this post before i upload) and then sleep, hoping that the lost eyelash in my eye will somehow be lodged out while i sleep XD

No comments:

Post a Comment