Saturday, November 12, 2011

Oh yes, it did!

the eyelash miraculously came out while i was sleeping, that is :P

i woke up in the morning and the first thing i always do is to check my mail for reviews :P
my readers never fail me, because there are two already in my inbox, smiling at me.
the little joys that i look forward to every weekend :)

as i am blogging about this, i heard my sister in the next room watching 'Detective Conan'.
ahhh i want my exams to end quickly so that i can watch anime too!!!

okay, that was utterly random. i'm thinking of creating a label so that i can blog about some of my daily, random stuff. i don't wanna look back at this blog in ten years' time and have the misunderstanding that i was a committed, brilliant author who writes awesome stories XDDD well, at least the committed part is true (now.) So what should be the name of my label? 0__0 "daily life", "mundane happenings", "Non-writing stuff"... *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. xDDD Well, at least you have the guts to admit that you just want to blog... it IS a blog anyways! :P

    ~TWA

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yeah but i'll try not to deviate too much XDDD it is a writing blog and i should be a little more focused :P but oh well... we'll see!

    ReplyDelete