Monday, December 5, 2011

I Want To Be A Turk!: Chapter 34 and 35

Yes folks, I'm back! I'd talk more about my trip but that's not the purpose of this post.

Two words for me: Happy Birthday!

Yup, it's 5th December, 1:15 AM. So to share my joy (which isn't a lot as of now because I'm dead tired from my Taiwan trip), I've posted two chapters for your viewing pleasure. It's also to compensate the two weeks that I disappeared.

Chapter 34 is pretty straightforward, in my opinion. Reno realises that he has feelings for Meia, and spends a laughable amount of time convincing himself otherwise. How would he behave from now on? The first climax of the entire story is fast approaching and I can't wait to see your (disappointed?) responses at the turn of events. XD

Just an FYI, I wrote in the chapter that Reno's birthday falls in August. It's not canon, I just thought that he'll be cool as a Leo. I've always thought his horoscope should be Aries, Leo or Sagittarius.

Chapter 35 is interesting in my opinion. I had a headache writing it because I have to try and reconcile the massive boo-boo that SquareEnix made. You see, in Crisis Core, Wall Market is in the Sector 5 slums but in FF7, it is technically in Sector 6. But eventually I found a way to weave through the loopholes and hopefully it works.

I was particularly not satisfied with the conversation with Cissnei and Meia. I was cringing from the fluff and all while I was proofreading it. So I kinda made Cissnei a little less.... giggly and chirpy. Still, it's not the best I have for you :(

the rod scene was pretty fun to write for me, i kinda like the dynamics i've tried to create with rod and meia. it's kinda like a frenemy (a portmanteau of friend and enemy).

Now that most things are said and done... I gotta say Chapter 36 will be fun :) I just finished the chapter today. I left a gaping hole in the chapter because I didn't know how to fill it up till today (yeah, it took me almost two months to come up with something!!)

Thank you for your reviews!

TWA: description, huh? perhaps. sometimes, when my chapters go all the way up to 4500-5000 words, i'll cut down on description. a lot. well, in the first place i never considered my writing to be flavourful and full of description. i simply don't have the stamina to keep the description muscle working :P i'll take note and will spruce it up... the next chapter :P

Takara: thanks :D now that i'm back for a while, i hope you enjoy the chapters I've posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment