Sunday, December 11, 2011

Yes, I know I should update...

But the truth is, I'm not really done with my chapters yet.
For "I Want to be a Turk", I needed to proofread my chapter. honestly chapter 36 was one of the chapters that i had a mega mental block. from the start of writing chapter 36, i've completed chapter 35 (yes i don't write chronologically!), 37, 38.... all the way to chapter 40 and half of 41 XDDDD
(now you must be thinking to yourself 'damn it, the crazy author is holding back chapters!!!' XD)

so yeah, after finishing chapter 40 i thought that i should force myself to fill up the gap in chapter 36. so i returned and finished it up in my trip back to Taiwan :P

being prepared (usually) at least 5 chapters ahead of what i upload, i'm a little insecure if i upload chapters immediately after i finish so.... yeah, give me a day or two (or three!) to mull over the chapter and convince myself it's worthy to be shown to you guys :P

as for moves like jagger.... i'm only halfway done. opps.
enough said, hehe.
... okay okay, i know what i intend to write already, it's just... getting down to write it :P

on a totally unrelated note, i realised one thing about my wardrobe as i was hanging back my recently washed laundry.
i have a lot of shirts. a lot.
i figured that if i wear a shirt everyday, i have enough to last me two weeks? or just a little less.
why so many? i've no idea.
most are hand-me-downs from my older sister, who prefers androgynous outfits as compared to frilly dresses and lace.
so that probably explains it. Come to think of it, about 7 of my total shirts came from her.

okay, unrelated issues aside.
i'll probably get moves like jagger up the following weekend (i.e. 17-18 Dec) and then the new Meia chapter slightly before that :)

last thing. i received a lovely surprise when i returned from my three-week trip (i went to Taiwan and Macau). i had a ton of faves and alerts :) i don't know why but seeing them always makes me smile. though i love reviews and would love to get more, i suppose that there are readers who are shy to review, or they don't know what to say because they don't want to give a un-constructive review like 'it's good.'

in some sense i've convinced myself to believe that if people bothered to fave and alert your story, that is an achievement in itself. :) so ANYWAY, if you are one of those who faved and alerted my stories,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment