Sunday, December 25, 2011

reviews are absolute LOVE

just sharing some messages that i received this week that seriously made me smile. (some names are kept anonymous. but you know who you are :P) the fact that i highlighted some of them shows what i'm aiming for in each story too, that's why they make me happy, because it means my objectives were met :P

Moves Like Jagger


"I definitely imagined them playing the song for real"

"that song is epic! it's really addictive.. been listening to it since reading this story."

The review above is what inspired me to write this blog post. this was not an aim of mine (to have readers liking the song because of the story) so when i read it, i cannot describe how pleasantly surprised i felt!

I Want To Be A Turk!

"I'd rather have more I want to be a Turk! chapters more than anything else lol :}"

"the ending [of a chapter] was absolutely AWESOME"

funnily enough, they all came from different people! :D i really feel thankful at how my small and humble base of readers have expanded. i started out in the FF7 fandom with only Samantha Sheffield and TWA (btw, i pronounce it as 'twah' XDDDD) to offer their reviews. then... out of nowhere... i see new names and names becoming regular reviewers.

i cannot say enough how thankful i feel that there are people out there who bothers to read the (ten thousands of) words that i write. surely i'm not the best, but i am glad that you gave my story a chance to exhibit itself. its playful side, its solemn side... the ups and downs of the story plot that also reflects the efforts that the author puts in when she writes.

it must the CHRISTMAS season, i feel extra appreciative. Oh, just so you know, Singapore doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, so our time of mutual appreciation is during Christmas :P

actually, i feel like writing a new story concurrently, but after much thought I decided against it. i'm starting to slacken on the pace of the Turk story, so I need to double up and write a little faster :P

okay, i'm going to sleep soon. hopefully i can force myself to write a bit more before sleeping. but i've got some stuffs to do first. MERRY CHRISTMAS, lovely readers! May things be brighter in our 2012 horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment