Saturday, December 24, 2011

I Want To Be A Turk: Chapter 37

Gya Ha Ha! Chapter 37 is out!

Just some quick author's notes!

Firstly, yes, I admit, the Takara cameo is really one of the randomest things i'll do to my story! but she deserves it, since she pointed out a loophole in my story :P i said i'll give her a chocobo plushie but i remembered that she likes tseng so... Takara, I hope you like the Tseng plushie I gave you :3

Next. This chapter is easy and difficult to write at the same time. Easy because well, half the dialogue is taken from the BC game itself (credit to gunshotromance!). So I enjoyed (fully) copying the dialogue into my word document and adding the apostrophes here and there. :P

Writing this (and chapter 38) is difficult because I still have to describe actions, emotions and setting. on top of that, the given dialogue limits my ability to add information here and there. It was tough manipulating what was given as canon and inputting your details that are required for your story. :P

example, to me it was weird that when heidegger said martial artist female (or leia) was asking stupid questions, i seriously believed that leia must be furious at his opinion, just wise enough not to voice it out.

of course, this story is best enjoyed if the reader knows his/her BC content very well, but oh well. i hope to those who knows nothing about Before Crisis, that you're not lost so far XD

there we go. enjoy this chapter, your christmas holidays and i'll see you in a week's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment