Saturday, December 17, 2011

I Want To Be A Turk: Chapter 36

Finally, I've convinced myself to upload and not nitpick on my chapter anymore.
Yeap, chapter 36 is out!

Like I've said in my previous blog entry (anyone reading? :X), Chapter 36 is a huge mental obstacle for me. although i've read a million and one abduction scenes (okay, more like read AND watched), inclusive of scenes where the girl could've almost been violated, i find that i just. can't. write. one! i sat in front of my computer, ipod touch (While i was overseas) and all i did was stare at the screen and wonder how should the scene even unfold.

Months ago, I gave myself a mini challenge to write a sexually explicit story. The SDK readers will know as "Dress Off!" It started out as a 'let's do something i've never done: write (without planning) a sexually explicit story'. in the end, i couldn't because i just... chickened out everytime i want to write something sexy. XD yeah so in the end, my readers told me (gently) that it was not lemon. in fact, it's not even lime (WUTTT???) So i gave up on doing such stories, though it was a good experience :P

Back to our turk story. So yeah! i can't write it!! it's not like i don't know what's happening, it's just all my writing skills fail me when it comes to the intimate things!!! i wish that for this chapter i can go something like this (change is made in bold. adapted from published chapter):

Her head was pounding when she felt consciousness again.

What happened?

I remember that I’ve barely reached the doors of the Wall Market when… Ow!

Meia groaned and felt the ache on the back of her neck.

Someone knocked me out.

“Awake, my princess?” A male voice greeted her, chilling her to the spine. Meia looked up, her eyes focusing on a group of males in a room that she didn’t recognize.

“…” She stared at the group of men who were smoking, gambling or just relaxing. As soon as the male voice spoke, the rest stopped whatever they were doing and stared at her. They tried to have their way with her but Reno and Rude suddenly busted through the wall.

Walking over to the nearest man (who happened to be Pascal), Reno grabbed him by his collar and growled. “You dare to even lay a finger on our Turk?”

“T-t-t-turk??????” Pascal stuttered.

“She’s a Turk?!?!” Pero stared at Meia.

And so on.
HAHAHA! Obviously, that's not gonna happen!
Damn it >.<
So I forced myself to write it and err... this is the best I could do.
I admit, I took inspiration from "What's This?" by inu-shinai-kirara.
the whole feeling of the men wanting to take turns... why didn't i think of that? *smack forehead*

Anyway! I'm just glad it's over.

oh yeah, moving on. This chapter experienced one of the most changes from its initial stage. It's supposed to be shown that Reno spent the night with Meia (not in THAT way!), accompanying her till she fell asleep. But i did it away because... yeah, it's another long chapter. it's hard to keep the story short to grab the readers' interest, but good to make the story of quality. i believe that if i had my way of describing every tom, dick, harry, flower and bird, the story will hit 200 chapters (WOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!)

Lucky you, I won't hit 200. maybe a hundred :P

Am I scaring you yet?

P.S: my favourite part in the whole story? Reno saying "in the softest voice that [Meia] never knew [he] could muster", "It's all yours."

No comments:

Post a Comment