Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Want To Be A Turk!: Chapter 44

finally, the site was up and I could upload my chapter!!

nothing much in this chapter, seriously.

Well, to those well-versed in BC story, the player Turk meets Aerith for the first time, when she was running away from her house. The Turk didn't know that Aerith is an Ancient and protected her from AVALANCHE's plans to take her away. Initially I wanted Meia to be the player Turk, but I couldn't fit her in nicely, so hence my chapter. Since I didn't make it explicit to you in the chapter, I'll do so here. Basically Meia meets Aerith and after she left, Aerith seriously considered Meia's advice on leaving Midgar. Hence she ran away from home but bumped into Jasper, who genuinely don't know how Aerith is. The last part is not mentioned in the chapter, so only ppl who read/watched BC will figure that out. :P

I enjoyed writing the conversation between Aerith and Meia. Aerith did play a sister figure to Meia, though they don't interact with each other very often. Often enough for Meia to feel like she needed to protect her friend.

Finally, a Crisis Core scene after many many chapters. Okay, this is a DMW sequence so I guess it doesn't count. a fellow reader did her own rendition of the scene and I thought it was cool to give it a try. Well, it turned out alright.

the following chapter will be on Costa del Sol. I think you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment