Thursday, February 23, 2012

So it's been a week, huh?

Can't believe a week went by so quickly... and so slowly. I miss writing fanfiction, seriously. to those who are still clueless to what has been happening to me, i've been sent for my internship. and well, for privacy purposes, that's all i'm gonna say (though those who have been in contact with me will probably remember?).

so yes, it has been a tough week (mainly because I'm trying to finish my last college assignment due Friday 0.o). honestly, i don't understand how i can take days to write a 4000-5000 word assignment when i can easily do the same for fanfiction... in under a day. :/

the good thing about the internship is that i get to read while i'm on the job (like for half an hour everyday). So I'm trying to reread Eragon. While waiting for Brisingr, I've stopped reading and now that even Inheritance is already published, I better catch up XDD

I haven't been writing, though i'm at the stage where I've finished writing whatever i've planned and i'm doing planning again (i'll explain another time XD). to me, it's always fun to plan, more than to write. :P

perhaps that's why i used to go on hiatus and stop my stories, because after a while i'll finish my story in my head and i get too lazy to write it out. that's kinda how it was for a short period of time (especially chapter 46-52). if it wasn't for the fact that majority of the events are 'lifted' from the canon storyline, i would've had great trouble writing them.

honestly, i'm not very flustered by the fact that i've not written for the past week. while it IS worrying because my writing WILL get rusty, i kinda have enough chapters in "I Want To Be A Turk!" to last me a long long time :) no worries, I'll do my best to write here and there. I don't want to lose the momentum... Tch. honestly, the momentum was lost the week before I started internship but oh well, i'm going to do my best to juggle work and writing!!

hopefully i can finish my assignment by tonight, then i can upload my story tomorrow afternoon :3 if not... it's probably friday past midnight XD

well, i wonder how is everyone else (i.e. the readers)? has life been busy? ahh, i guess it's a passing phase :3 let us work hard at working hard, but remember to enjoy the smaller things in life... like a new chapter from your favourite fanfic author (i know it's hard to believe since i'm usually so snobbish, but i wasn't referring to myself XDDDD).

in other news, NOW i know that whenever i'm stressed, i have this incredible urge to buy... makeup. like... wut??? i've gotten two foundation samples and a sunscreen and i'll gladly talk about it... just that this is a writing blog and not a makeup blog XDD

2 comments:

  1. honestly, you are my favorite author :D you're the only one that consistently updates and the story is always interesting... and i don't mind long chapters either.

    and congrats on the internship :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your support :)) i hope you're doing well as well :)

      Delete