Friday, February 3, 2012

I Want To Be A Turk!: Chapter 43


When I compare the chapters that I've just finished, and I read this chapter, the feeling is like, "Oh man... how many times have I read this crap?" I wrote this chapter in December, so you can imagine how excited I am proofreading the chapter.

At last, a short chapter! 3500 words! Whoopee!

Another Sephy cameo :) Not that I like him, it's just a nice change to write someone that is not the Turks. That's why I enjoy writing Zack scenes a lot :)

Yes, I did realise that Cissnei was a little too feisty in my previous chapter. I hope I toned her down better here :) Honestly, I never saw her as the quiet type. XD She seemed pretty.. perky in Crisis Core :P

There you go, the picture that I was trying to depict.

The arrow pointing down meant that that would be how Reno saw Jasper and Meia... If this was Floor 56. Likewise, Jasper at Floor 54 can easily look up and peek at the other levels. It's never explained whether there are windows in every floor... and most likely this centre-hollowed-out structure is probably only for a few floors, because we don't see it in FF7 :P

I hope the picture was clear enough :P

Some quick responses to your reviews (generally):
- No, as this chapter states, there WON'T be a love triangle RenoxOCxJasper
- I appreciate you guys wishing that Reno have to work for Meia, but life isn't that perfect all the time (for Meia anyway). Still, there WILL come a time where Reno have to work hard for Meia... it's just not here :)

Thank you to all who have been alerting and faving like lunatics :DDDDD i'm so honoured that you think my little story is worth any of your approval. okay so half is sincere and true, straight from my heart. half is pure "HELL YEA" satisfaction. To those who aren't authors, once you've reached fanfiction Nirvana of spending a hundred hours (i'm not joking) researching on the canon plot, writing and erasing your sentences to make sense... you'll think that "HELL YEA" deserves a place here :P

Update: Chapters that I've completed: 44 - 51 and 54. Yes, people. I've written more than I should this week. My entire week of school work has been neglected. So next week, no more writing for me!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment