Saturday, February 11, 2012

Plans for this blog

Well, the fanfiction site is down so I guess I can only upload Chapter 44 in the morning.

Anyway, I was thinking... apart from putting my author's notes, I was thinking if I should make my writing blog... more like a writing blog.

Over my years in college I've picked up some random here and there tips and knowledge regarding literature. Just today, I spent two hours playing with poems and it was enjoyable (which goes to show how dry my other lessons were). Yes, one more step to being really pompous: lecturing on writing as if I'm an expert.

I just want to share whatever I know with you guys, and I hope you all will enjoy or learn a thing or two :)

So as of now, whenever I'm free, I'll write on:
- Book reviews (but I hardly read nowadays so we'll see where THAT will take us)
- Movie/Musical reviews (focusing more on story development/plot/character development rather than acting :P)
- Random writing tips (if they are truly useful for me, why not share it for the world to hear? :D)
- Other Literature-related facts (e.g. what is a poem? what is the difference between a first person and third person story? ... something like that :))

see you... with the new chapter! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment