Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Word (1): Reticent + Misc. Stuff

Imagine my joy when one of my favourite authors in fanfiction, S-, replied me after seven months of not ever seeing her speak a word apart from her awesome author profile and A/N in the first chapter of the story.

In my foolishness and tactlessness, I blurted my desire that she would speak more and even said that I figured that she was probably a more reserved person than the other authors that I've met. So she messaged me saying that I was the first person to call her reticent. Heheh.

She even gave me her link to visit so I can revel myself in more of her ramblings :P in which i saw that sometimes she posts words that she learnt and she tries to use them more often. That gave me the inspiration to do the same. I mean hey, we're all about learning, aren't we?

As such, I'll try to (whenever I remember) write new words that I've learnt and we'll see how it goes? Let me know if you like this idea... then again, nvm. I'll post them whether you like it or not :P

New Word:

RETICENT (adjective): "ret-uh-suhnt"

Adjective:
Not revealing one's thoughts or feelings readily.
Synonyms:
taciturn - reserved - silent - uncommunicative

(from Google Search)


Back to work I go!

And oh yeah, I'll post my new chapter on Saturday morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment