Thursday, October 6, 2011

I Want to be a Turk: Chapter 28

With that, almost 10 days after the last update, I am here to announce the new release of the chapter!
I'm going to have to spread out the chapter uploading a little wider... I want to revise the (tons of) chapters that are yet to be updated and I would probably do a good character analysis of some people... namely Fuhito, Veld and... that's all that I can think of off the top of my head.
In the course of the week, I had a pretty good conversation with one of the writers on FF.net. She (generic term) wrote a story which I have been subscribing. Everytime I read a new chapter from her, I walk away (metaphorically, of course) feeling simply awed. :P So she gave me some pointers about my story. It's a little hard to change, I admit. My story in essence is not dark and cynical, but I really, REALLY fear that my story edges on the sweet, sacharine side :p anyway, I'll do my best :)
You know, while mulling over my stories, many plot bunnies invaded my mind. Maybe I should sit down and list them out so I have a better idea of what I'm expecting :X Maybe I should first finish up my incompleted work :X

No comments:

Post a Comment