Saturday, October 22, 2011

I Want to be a Turk: Chapter 29

Wheee! Authors' Notes again!

Finally! After two weeks, it's time to release yet another chapter of "I WANT TO BE A TURK!" I must apologise for the late update. I figured that if I’m gonna update ‘Moves Like Jagger’ in a week then I’ll upload the Turk chapter the week after. Besides, delaying the turk chapters motivates me to finish up the Moves Like Jagger chapters! I think the next "Moves Like Jagger" chapter will be released in NOVEMBER, but no promises!
Aha! We meet Rufus! :D Finally! *ominous Shinra theme playing in background* I spent a bit describing him. Yes, from the very beginning he'll be badass :D will Meia interact more with him? nahh i doubt so. :P
At last, Meia's past is revealed! I'm REALLY tempted to make her a Cetra, but I'm glad I'm sticking to a more realistic path. Having a dad as a Turk makes more sense :) I hope I did her explanation part well. It was quite a mouthful and once again, I'm not philosophical so... hehe.
by the way, the last name 'Etsky' is original. I have no idea what it means and what not :P
Finally, I want to thank TWA and Takara for the reviews. and also to Hikari Kurai, who gave me encouraging words to motivate me. I will continue to work hard and not make this story too... terrible (you were hoping that i would say i'll cut down the story, huh? :P)
It's very comforting and encouraging to (apart from the usual reviewers) receive reviews and PMs from people who don't review often. To the other readers who reads my story, do drop me a PM or a review and say hi. it brings me great pleasure to know that people are reading my stories and taking my words seriously. So feel free to make your presence known. Nevertheless, thank you for reading my chapters :)
gosh it's 3:30 AM. time to sleep. thank you for ploughing through this LONG A/N!!

No comments:

Post a Comment