Sunday, October 30, 2011

Moves Like Jagger: Chapter 4

Whee! New update! :D

When I was done with the whole chapter, I found out that I have 4600 words! I know that in "I Want To Be A Turk!", my chapter averages 4000-4500 words. but i shouldn't assume that all my readers like long chapters. Hence, I split it up to two chapters. Yes folks, the story will end at Chapter 6 (Hopefully).

On average I write 2000-2500 words per chapter... but that was last time. Now I shall aim to submit 3000-4000 words per chapter. Not for the Turk one, I think I can't afford the the luxury to have 100 chapters of 2500 words per chapter :P

Yeah, I know. This chapter is not that great. I did like the Aerith reference, and i had some plot bunny being conceived in the womb of my imagination... okay still too early to talk about it. Yes, I know that I didn't really put in too much effort for this chapter. the chapter lacks flavour. well, the initial plan is a REALLY long chapter (refer above). now that i spilt it up, of course this chapter is boring :P hopefully the next chapter is exciting for you guys :)

I admit. I didn't proofread my chapter tonight. I'm too tired. it's 2 am here and i'm just going to upload and sleep. tomorrow i shall enjoy my long-awaited laksa (google is your friend here :)) and hopefully NOT write stories. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment