Friday, October 28, 2011

I Want to be a Turk: Chapter 30

Whee! 30th chapter! So many many many many more chapters to go!!!!

I guess I couldn't wait till the weekend (as in Saturday for me), so I've uploaded it slightly earlier. =)

Firstly, I would like to thank Tifa, TWA (esp TWA, your words made me smile!), Akirakei and Takara for their reviews again :D It really brings joy to see that you guys liked my story enough to review.

Okay, into the chapter proper. 4500 words! I swear, if I put all these energy into writing an original story, i would've been able to publish one long ago... of course that is, if im good enough :P the chapters seem to get longer and longer. it's like every week I tell myself 'okay, aim to write 4000 words ONLY. Ideally 3500, but i know you always exceed. So 4000." and then by the end of my editing i think to myself, 'didn't i say 4000 words?'

i really salute you people for the determination to read such a long chapter each time.

I like the section where Meia found out more about her father. You'll see more of Joseph Etsky's journal entries as the chapters run along. As for the 6-digit combination code as Meia's birthday, i 'stole' the idea from the webnovel, "On the Way to a Smile: Case of Shinra". You should give it a try if you want to know what the Turks and Rufus were doing after FF7 till the start of Advent Children. It also explains why Rufus contracted Geostigma.


but my favourite part is the cissnei part. despite having written down in my story plan that i intended this scene to happen, when i wrote the chapter i completely forgot about it till i was proofreading the chapter. hehe. so in my haste i wrote out this part, and i am quite happy with the result. this is the part for me that cissnei is starting to form feelings for zack fair, but well... there's aerith. :\

oh yes, the dinner part was in reference to zack's DMW memories with cissnei. the one where he asked her out for dinner (duh.) i will include more crisis core references, that's a definite as long as zack fair is concerned. i hope you all know that currently my story is at the stage where zack just acquired the Buster Sword, the end of Chapter 6, if i'm not wrong 0.o

And of course, i left the BC part where the Turk needs to protect Dr. Rayleigh as Shotgun (female) i.e. Cassie. But as you can see, I was clearly running out of space so I didn't write about the mission, only brought it up as a lame conversation with Meia :P sometimes some sacrifices have to be made. if not i'll never finish my story XD

Of course, Cloud and Aerith finally made their cameos! Erm... In case you're wondering, Meia won't meet any of the FF7 main cast till MUCH later. Meia will meet Aerith soon, soon enough. She'll be the first of the main cast that Meia will meet, I think. the rest well... they might only meet Meia face to face in Part 2 of this story. If not, they'll at most be mentioned but not play a big part. If you wanna know, Part 2 begins at the end of Crisis Core and Before Crisis. Yeah, the beginning of FF7... so you know we have a long way before part 1 ends.

honestly? you don't have to think so much. just enjoy the story and leave the thinking and planning to me :P

and yeah, the last part on stalking Rude is from BC :) the next chapter will be absolutely awesome... i hope :P

whoa... long A/N this time around. Please read and review!

No comments:

Post a Comment